Monday, September 3, 2007

Coming Soon!!!!!!!

Due to the volume and difference of information, this site will soon be adding two other site pages completely separate from the original. The first new site will be called Magdalen Islands News and Activities and the second will be called simply Brion Island.

All information pertaining to these information sites will be re-located on their respective sites. The addresses of these sites are found on the side bar under Magdalen Islands Services.

There will be some disruption while the process is in motion. Please excuse the delays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate the kind congratulations you left for me, thanks! Anyway, I enjoyed my time looking around on all your blogs, great blogs you have full of information. It's good that you have separate blogs, I do, too. Okay, until here, have a nice day!